Welcome to the Altmore Children’s Centre
Altmore and Oliver Thomas Children’s Centres work together in partnership across East Ham to provide family learning sessions, workshops and offer support and advice for Newham families with children age 0 – 5years.
We are the East Ham Children’s Centre.
We are committed to supporting every family with young children to give their child the Best Start in Life. This includes a free offer to all families of:
- Access to childcare for all three and four year olds and those two year olds who meet the eligibility criteria.
- Advice and guidance on parenting skills including one-to-one support where extra help is needed.
- Stay-and-Play activities where children learn important skills through play and parents can meet other parents.
- A range of child & family health and development sessions including advice on breastfeeding, weaning, healthy eating, sleep routines and a whole range of other health issues through pregnancy into the first years of life.
- Help into employment, training or volunteering.
If you would like to apply for a nursery place at Altmore your child needs to be at least two and a half years old in order for the application to be completed.
We will ask for the following details:
- Child’s full name and date of birth
- Both parents full names and contact details
- Current address including postcode
- Details of any siblings attending Altmore/Lathom
To apply, you can click on the link to make an online application or visit the Children’s Centre to fill out the application.
These details will then be passed onto the school who will then contact you if/when a space becomes available. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Contact Altmore Children’s Centre
Tel: 020 8552 6604